It is 30years since the Watkins family bought the Angel and to celebrate every customer that pays a food bill is being entered into a free weekly draw, throughout the year:
here will be one prize per week, which can be chosen by the winners from the following selection:
1. £30 in Angel Inn Vouchers.
2. “I’m a local–Get me out of here”
A free taxi for six people to The Angel Inn and return from within 10 miles.
3. Free Bar bill worth £30.
4. A sparkling Reception with canapés for 6.
5. A selection of three different chocolate desserts with a liqueur of your choice for two people.
6. A flight of five wines for 2 people with tution notes.
7. A full Yorkshire Breakfast for 2 people as seen on TV – Steve Cougan’s best meal of the “The Trip”
8. A Chocolate and wine hamper worth £30.
In addition to a weekly draw we will be running a monthly draw where one prize of a night’s bed and breakfast* for 2 people will be drawn from that months entries
(*excludes Saturday nights)
Weekly Draw Rules (Yes we know yawn…the boring bit!)
- * A FREE DRAW Open to everyone who dines at the Angel Inn
- * One prize to be drawn per week. A week defined as Monday to Sunday
- * Draw takes place in public every Monday and is drawn by customers on that day.
- * Email address required to validate entry. However in lieu of no email address a telephone number may be taken.
- * Winners published by weekly email newsletter and notice board
- * Draw entry form to be given with every bill
- * Entries restricted to one per bill payer (or per number of payers on a split bill.
- * A full list of prizes to be shown to diners
- * Winners can select which prize they would like
- * Winners to announce immediately which prize they will be taking and this will be published along with their name on the notice board
- * Prizes to be claimed and used within 6 months of winning
- * Winners to let us know prior to arrival to claim/use prize
So here is the announcement of the first winner!
A Mr Duncan Ault of Belmont Village near Bolton has won the first prize to be picked this year. “Congratulations Duncan we look forward to you picking up and using your prize!”